-
May 19th, 2005, 01:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
We did this as a surprise party for my oldest DD birthday. I wouldn't recommend doing a surprise party, it's too hard. The invitations you send out, tell the person who they will be at the party. It tells you to dress like that character and gives you ideas on how to dress like them. (I opted not to have the girls dress up.
The characters:
Kit (Of course)
Ruthie
Stirling
Mrs. Howard
Miss Finney
Miss Hart
Will
Maud
Mother
Each guest is given a script booklet. Each guest reads their part in the script. There are 6 clues scattered throughout the booklet to read to try to solve the mystery. The last bit, is to follow the Hobo signs. (hobo signs on paper that I had to hurry and put up throughout the house during the game), which directed them to the final place where the mystery was solved. The game took approximately 45 min. to play. I would recommend it for older girls. Thankfully, all the girls at the party love to read! I was skeptical when I got the game, but it turned out fine, and the girls really liked that it was something different. I thought it was going to be more like the clue game,where you can play it over and over, but you can only use the game once.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks